Analytical and Performance-Driven Tech-savvy Finance Professional having 12+ years of proven experience in
Financial Management, Financial Analysis, and Accounting Management as a Finance Manager, Senior Financial Analyst, and Accounting Manager.
CPA (Canada) Applied and CA (India).
Finely honed leadership, decision-making, excellent communication skills, and time management skills.Technical proficient with Advanced MS Excel including Macros, PowerPoint, Power BI, Tableau, SQL, SAP, NetSuite, Hyperion, QuickBooks.Well-versed in ASPE, IFRS, US GAAP, SOX.Experienced in Canadian, USA & Indian Corporate Tax Systems.Strong written communication skills, active listening, and collaboration effectively.Self-Motivated, able to work independently, passionate, Quick Learner, articulate.
Leverage leadership abilities to Build, Manage, lead, and inspire 3 members of Finance & Accounting Team and become a business partner for revenue >500M, Sales> 5 countries, Budget >2 B, and reported to Senior Finance Manager.
• Mainly established and improved Full cycle accounting, Monthly Financial Review, KPI Analysis, variance analysis,
Cash Flow Management Monthly Forecast, and Annual Budget from very scratch due to the demerger of Business.
• Periodical Financial Reporting, Forecast, and Budget Reporting to Regional Management and HQ Management
through GFB and SPS Plus tools.
• Identify productivity and opportunity, discuss, and finalize the value addition, optimizations, Variance Analysis, KPI
Analysis, financial performance analysis, Cash Flow Management, and Balance sheet analysis using SAP and Excel.
• Business Planning, Optimum Resource Allocation, Account Reconciliations using SAP and Excel.
• Established Accounting and Finance operations for effective and timely reporting.
• Complied with Corporate Governance, SOX, asset safeguarding, and continuous process improvement.
• Result–oriented ad–hoc reporting for management decision–making.
Directly reported to CFO about financial functions while managed, led, and inspired 5–member team of Accounting and Finance havingrevenue>100M,Capex >15M, Budget >500M, 4 centralized warehouses, 13 Retail Stores, Dealers
>500 using NetSuite, MARG ERP and Excel.
• Led full–cycle accounting, periodical financial reporting, detailed budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis,
inventory management, cost reporting, KPI Analysis, scenario analysis on historical and projected business.
• Analyzed results to ensure a strong understanding of key drivers behind annual budgets, and variances, trend
analysis, revenue review for organization growth.
• Performed Finance & Strategy planning, in–depth revenue analysis, Inventory management, supply chain analysis,
Cash Forecasts, Account Receivables (AR) analysis, and Account Payables (AP) analysis.
• Received recognition for reducing 20% sales return by allocating ownership of sales return to departmental heads
and in–depth sales return analysis reporting implementation in monthly reporting package.
• Increasing 12% profit by effective ERP implementation, oversaw requirements gathering, collaborating team, user
experience, design Internal Controls, training, and User Acceptance testing.
• Best Manager Award–2019 from CEO for the best performance and effective implementation of ERP.
• Managed bookkeeping, accounting and financial records processing, journal entries, general ledger, periodical closing process including adjusting journal entries and audit support.
• Worked with 14–members team to collectively manage financials and accounts for 2000–clients portfolio.
Played leadership role to supervise, motivate, and guide a team of 3 members for full ownership of full cycle accounting, Financial Reporting and Financial operations of multi countries operations, multi–currency transactions and reported directly to CFO.
• Oversaw full–cycle accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis of Canadian and cross–border USA operations.
• Lead month–end close and year–end closing process. Manage ad–hoc audit and management reporting.
• Generated financial, and business supporting reports, & statistical reports. Overview of Payroll & tax remittance.
• Reduced Average Billing cycle by 9 days and average receivable by 15 days by effective implementation of SOP
related to billing on a timely basis and better follow–up.
• Implemented active presentation using Power BI for better & effective decision–making for senior management.
Directly reported to Senior Partners and managed diverse clientele > 200 including manufacturing, SaaS, service organizations, having total turnover of $800M, Managed hiring & training of staff to achieve organization goals.
• Drove full–cycle accounting management and financial reporting as per IFRS, GAAP and other accounting standards.
• Result Oriented Consultation for accounting and finance processes and complex transactions.
• Reduced 70% of clerical errors by Continuous Process Improvement of Accounting & Finance Operations by
effective and efficient checklists and reviews.
• Best Performer Award for the best performance in terms of quality and quantity of services provided to clients.